WHY SHIPLEY ENERGY?
Many companies offer on-site fuel delivery in Maryland, but few can provide the benefits that Shipley Energy does. Here are a few of the many reasons why you should make us your commercial fuel service provider:
- Pricing plans that work for you — Shipley Energy gives commercial customers several wholesale fuel pricing options — pay the market rate and buy whenever you need fuel, or sign up for a fixed-rate, collared, or maximum price plan, and let us take care of everything. We’ll work with you to identify the best plan for your goals. Contact Shipley Energy to explore your options and get a quote.
- Fast service with a focus on safety — We’ll get you the fuel you need, fast. With a team of drivers and partners that are committed to industry-leading safety practices, we are proactive in managing risk and flexible enough to deliver on our promises.
- Deliveries that work around your schedule — When it comes to on-site fuel service, timing is everything. That’s why we get to know our customers’ schedules and maintain open, honest communication around delivery expectations. We can provide on-site fuel delivery between shifts and wholesale deliveries at a time that will minimize disruption to your operation.
- An extensive, well-maintained fleet — Our trucks travel over 1.75 million miles a year to deliver fuel to customers in Maryland and beyond.
- Free on-site consultations — We’d like to get to know more about your business and its fueling needs. The best way to do that is with an on-site consultation with one of our experts.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
Shipley Energy provides on-site fuel delivery for many Maryland businesses. Our customers include leading organizations across the state, with a focus on:
- Construction, agriculture, landscaping, and other businesses with large fleets of diesel-powered heavy equipment
- Hospitals, data centers, and manufacturing facilities that require fuel for backup power generators and other infrastructure
- K-12 schools, universities, government facilities, and other large campuses with complex heating and fuel requirements
- Marine operators — our fleet includes Coast Guard-certified partners capable of delivering ultra low sulfur diesel and marine diesel to any business that needs it
- Retailers and manufacturers of any size, from smaller storefront facilities to large shopping complexes
Contact us to find out if your business is within our Maryland on-site fuel service area.