Keep Your Business at a Comfortable Temperature All the Time
Maintaining a comfortable temperature is essential to a safe and productive work environment. One of the worst situations a business owner can run into is having the HVAC system break down — especially in the middle of the summer, when temperatures inside of the building will rise rapidly and could lead to potential downtime for your business.
Our highly trained HVAC service technicians can help get your system up and running quickly, helping protect your investment and your bottom line.
Commercial HVAC Service From Shipley Energy
Shipley Energy offers commercial HVAC service to business customers, both big and small. As a family-owned business with local roots, we understand how important reliable HVAC equipment is. We’ll work quickly to take care of any service issue, so you get back up and running with a minimal amount of disruption and distraction.
We sell and install a wide range of commercial HVAC systems, and can help you put together a maintenance plan that keeps your investment working at its best. Our team is also available to provide emergency repairs for all makes and models of equipment.
We can tackle even the most stubborn commercial HVAC issues:
- No power: Faulty wiring or tripped breakers can easily cut power to your air conditioner, as can an overheated system that has shut itself off. Our air conditioning repair and service technicians can address the causes of these issues to prevent them from reoccurring.
- Worn-out fan belt: Squealing sounds indicate a worn-out fan belt that could potentially snap, resulting in more expensive repairs.
- Refrigerant leak: A hissing sound typically indicates a refrigerant leak, which is not only bad for the environment, but for the efficiency of your system as well.
- Frozen evaporator coil: Warm air exiting vents is a telltale sign of a frozen evaporator coil, which could result from low refrigerant levels, poor circulation, continual operation, or other causes.
- Defective fan motor: A properly operating fan keeps air circulating throughout your location. Repair or replacement may be necessary to address this component.
- Defective compressor: If your fan is operating but air exiting your vents feels warm, it typically indicates a faulty compressor. As this is an expensive component, it is best to discuss your repair versus replacement options with one of our professional technicians.
- Clogged condensate drain: Drainage problems due to algae, insects, dirt and debris creating a clog in the condensate drain over time can result in leaks and water damage. A Shipley Energy technician can flush your system and prevent future clogs by applying an algaecide.
Prevent Future Issues with Preventive Maintenance
Scheduling annual professional maintenance helps keep your commercial HVAC system in top shape, preventing the need for emergency repair and service. In addition to annual professional maintenance, you should also perform routine maintenance tasks, such as changing your air filter.
To learn more about how to maintain your commercial HVAC system, consult our preventative maintenance page. Remember: proper HVAC maintenance extends the life of your system and keeps it operating efficiently, saving your business energy dollars!
Contact Us Online